Friday, August 1, 2008

Extra Class - 5EN1

I had my mathematics extra class with 5en1 yesterday night. I separated them into two groups (boys and girls) because there are 43 students in one class. So yesterday was the boys' turn.
I planned to teach them drawing an histogram (subtopic: Statistics) but most of them came late. I asked them why they were late. They said, "Better late than never, teacher."
So, tak jadi belajar histogram, I change to Solving Quadratic Equations. Kesian tengok pelajar-pelajar ni. Bab Algebra memang "out". Berpeluh-peluh jugak nak explain to them. So, maths teacher.... do something.
Tapi yang datang tu memang nak belajar. I hope my students don't give up. Try your very best in becoming SPM. Ada +- 100 hari lagi.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...